From Supply Chain Management Encyclopedia
Assistant Professor; Department of Operations Management; Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg University, Russia firstname.lastname@example.org
Education and Research Degrees
- Ph.D. in mathematics and physics
- Postgraduate study, School of Applied Mathematics (mathematical game theory and statistics department), 2005-2008
- Specialist program, Saint-Petersburg State University (mathematical game theory and statistics department), 2000-2005
- Inventory management
- Logistics and supply chain management
- Mathematical game theory (differential games, networking games)
- Optimal control theory
- Quantitative methods for decision making
Selected papers and Publications
- Zenkevich N., Zyatchin A. 2010. Strong equilibrium construction in a differential game with many participants // Mathematical Game Theory and Applications, 2010. Vol. 2 (2), pp. 42–65.
- Zenkevich N., Zyatchin A. 2009. Environmental engineering game from a perspective of corporate social responsibility // Viestnik of St. Petersburg State University, Management. Vol. 1, pp. 33–62.
- Zenkevich N., Zyatchin A. 2009. Strong equilibrium in a differential game with stochastic dynamics // Viestnik of St. Petersburg State University, Applied Mathematics and Control Processes. Vol. 4, pp. 84–94.
- Zenkevich N., Zyatchin A. 2007. Oligopoly Competition under Environmental Design // Game Theory and Applications, Volume 12, Nova Science Publishers, New York, pp. 193–206.
- Fuqua School of Business, Duke University (Duhrem, NC, USA), 2009,
- École des Hautes Études Commerciales de Paris (HEC, Paris, France), 2008.
Honors and Awards
- Drucker Award for Excellence in Teaching, GSOM, 2011
- Drucker Award for Excellence in Teaching, GSOM, 2010
- The Russian Foundation for Basic Research grant , project № 08-01-00301-а;
- Russian Federation President’s Scholarship, 2007-2008
- Special scholarship of Russian Federation Government, 2006-2007
- Saint-Petersburg Government grant for students, PhDs, and academic institutions, 2006.